Chocolate, Wine & A Movie at Waynesboro Theatre
Waynesboro Theatre is bringing together local favorites…chocolate, wine and movie favorites on Thursday, May 11.
Enjoy chocolate samples from Zoe's Chocolate Co., wine tastings from Halbrendt Vineyard & Winery and the movie favorite "Fried Green Tomatoes."
- Pre-party starts at 7:00pm
- "Fried Green Tomatoes" starts at 8:00pm
- Tickets are $25 and include a souvenir stemless wine glass, wine tastings and chocolate samples
- Additional full pours of wine and chocolate bars will be available for purchase
- Must be 21 years or over to attend
Fried Green Tomatoes (1991) tells the story of a Depression-era friendship between two women, Ruth and Idgie, and a 1980s friendship between Evelyn, a middle-aged housewife, and Ninny, an elderly woman who knew Ruth and Idgie. The movie stars Kathy Bates, Jessica Tandy, Mary Stuart Masterson and Mary-Louise Parker.