City of Hagerstown Parks Fitness Challenge
Registration is now open for the City of Hagerstown Parks Fitness Challenge.
Get moving with 10 weeks of summer fun in our city parks from June 1 through August 11. Complete at least two challenges per week and record them on your Adventure Map.
Some of the challenges include:
- Complete all four walking trails at City Park
- Turn an ordinary park bench into a strength training workout
- Use a playground swing to exercise your entire body
- Complete the Hub City Bike Loop
- Go kayaking on Antietam Creek
- Share a selfie enjoying one of our parks
Register to win prizes, including Fitbit, fitness accessories, amusement park tickets, outdoor excursions and more.
Entry fees are $10 per adult and $5 for kids 15 and under.
For more information, visit www.hagerstownmd.org/parksfitnesschallenge, call 301-739-8577 ext. 883, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.