The Fort Ritchie Community Center Job Skills Program
Attention Washington County and Frederick County youths between the ages of 12 and 17:
Join the Fort Ritchie Community Center Job Skills Program to earn cash while developing the skills local employers need.
The Fort Ritchie Community Center - in partnership with the Maryland Agricultural Education and Rural Development Assistance Fund (MAERDAF) - is piloting a new job skills training program that will reinforce professional skills (communication, presentation, technical, etc.) which are critical to succeeding in the workforce.
- Enthusiasm & Attitude
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
- And more!
- Weekly one-hour educational sessions
- Practical work experiences to exercise skills
- Guest speakers from a variety of professions
- Build Service Learning Hours
- Complete a community service project
- Go on field trips
For more information, visit www.thefrcc.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org