Main Street Hagerstown volunteer recruitment event
Are you looking for something to do in your spare time? Do you love Hagerstown and want to invest in downtown revitalization?
Whether you have a lot of time to give or just a couple of hours every once in a while, here is your chance to help Main Street Hagerstown achieve that goal.
Join us May 25, 2017, from 5 to 7 p.m., at the Gourmet Goat at 41 North Potomac Street, for our volunteer recruitment event. Find out all about the Main Street Hagerstown movement and meet Hagerstown mayor Bob Bruchey.
This is a free event, but you must register in advance to attend. Click here to register.
Some of the volunteer opportunities for Main Street Hagerstown include:
- 1-4 hour increments of staffing events;
- Event set-up or tear down;
- Event planning;
- Event volunteer coordination;
- Promote Main Street Hagerstown through social media;
- Create advertisements;
- Maintain the website;
- Design and conduct market surveys and research;
- Assist with business recruitment and retention efforts;
- Help with design review for beautification projects and storefronts;
- Write blogs, web posts or articles for the e-newsletter;
- Volunteer recruitment and retention efforts; and
- Organizing fundraising campaigns