Support the mission of Hospice of Washington County
Take the first step in becoming a member of Hospice of Washington County's Legacy Society and support our mission today, tomorrow and in the future.
End-of-year gifts and bequests can be made to name and support the many programs and services offered by Hospice of Washington County. Some of those services include:
- Doey's House - a hospice house built for our community. Naming opportunities are available for the capital campaign.
- The Benevolence program - helps support emergency patient needs, such as food, gas, utilities, and funeral expenses.
- The Frederic H. Kass III, MD Endowed Scholarship Fund - supports higher education for healthcare professionals in the name of one of our founders.
- The Jennifer Fund - supporting families with children receiving hospice care.
- My Wish program - grants end-of-life wishes for our patients.
For more information, call 301-791-6360 or visit www.hospiceofwc.org.